Status Disclosure

Ask Motors, 608 Bloxwich Road, Bloxwich, Walsall, WS3 2XE, is a trading company of Krothsco Finance Limited and

are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority To Act As A Credit Intermediary.

What Can We Do To Help Finance Your Purchase?

We can introduce you to a number of lenders who may be able to finance your purchase. We can only introduce you

to these lenders.

By signing this document you confirm you have authorised us to pass on your details to one or more lenders who

may conduct a search of your record helpd with one or more credit reference agencies. Credit checks may appear

on your credit file lodged by organisations with whom you have not dealt with directly. Lenders may also share and

cross-check personal information with other organisations to prevent fraud and other financial crime.

Are We Able To Help Arrange Finance For Your Purchase?

Yes, we are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA authorisation number 551092).

For More information, please visit the Financial Conduct Authority website at:

Do You Have To Pay For Our Services?

No, you make no payment to us. But lenders we work with may pay us for introducing you to them. Different lenders

may pay us different amounts.

Can We Give Independent Financial Advice?

No, we are not independent financial advisors and are unable to provide you with independent financial advice.

How will we use your information?

We will use your information to obtain quotes from lenders. We may also use the information to tell you about our

services in the future by letter, telephone, email or text message. Please contact us (by any of the means specified in

our answers to the next question below) if you do NOT want your information to be used in this way.

What Can You Do If You Wish To Complain About Our Services Or Contact Us?

If you wish to make a complaint, please contact us: by writing to us at Complaints, ASK Motors, 665a Bloxwich

Road, Bloxwich, Walsall, WS3 2BD; by emailing or by telephoning 01922 495 199.

If, after making a complaint to us you are still unhappy and feel the matter has been resolved to your satisfaction,

please contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (

If you require further information, please contact us in the first instance by telephoning either of the above numbers

or emailing us at and addressing your correspondence to the Customer Service Manager.